Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Real Estate, Land Use and Zoning Law & Commercial Real Estate Transactions
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Robert S. Rollinger, P.C. is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Real Estate, Land Use and Zoning Law and Commercial Real Estate Transactions cases. Based in Farmington Hills, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Farmington Hills. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 24 years of experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Robert S. Rollinger, P.C. has a thorough understanding of MI law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Real Estate: Our attorneys are knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. We guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. We also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
- Land Use and Zoning Law: Our experienced attorneys represent both residential and commercial real estate clients in zoning law matters before planning boards, zoning boards and other governmental agencies. We have the knowledge and skills necessary to help you through the complex land use and zoning law process.
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions: Our attorneys meticulously handle every aspect of commercial real estate transactions, including construction, financing, mortgages, leasing contracts, land use and zoning, and more. For help from a knowledgeable and experienced legal team, contact our commercial real estate lawyers today.
- Business Litigation: As a business owner, it is likely that you will encounter a dispute with a client or a contractor. Our experienced attorneys use alternative dispute resolution and litigation to help businesses resolve disputes. With the help of an assertive business litigation attorney, you can secure the future of your company.
- Environmental Law: Due to the complexity of environmental laws, it is important for businesses to be represented by attorneys who are familiar with the law. Our lawyers have significant experience in environmental law and have the skills necessary to successfully guide you through the legal process.
- Bankruptcy: In our struggling economy, many people are dealing with unmanageable debts. Our bankruptcy attorneys guide you through the legal process, helping you get relief from overwhelming debt and creditor harassment.
- Wills & Probate: Whether you’re planning the parameters of your future medical care or establishing support for loved ones upon your death, our wills and probate attorneys can help.
When you retain the services of Robert S. Rollinger, P.C., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Farmington Hills law firm today
Robert S. Rollinger, P.C. sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Farmington Hills. Call the firm at 248-592-7337 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.